Affiliate Marketing Guide:
According to Wikipedia, Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.
According to Pat Flynn, Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.
In simple terms, You join an Affiliate Program through a Merchant or through an Affiliate Network that handles merchants affiliate transactions. You select a product and promote it to others through your website. People buy the product and you earn a commission for the sale.
Step by Step Guide to Affiliate Marketing:
- What is Affiliate Marketing & How Does it Works?
- How to Find the Best Affiliate Programs in Your Niche?
- How to Cloak Affiliate Links and Why You Should Do It?
- Best Tips for Successful Affiliate Program Management
- How to Identify the Money Keywords for Affiliate Marketing & SEO
- Best Tips to Increase Affiliate Income on Your Blog
- How to Protect Your Affiliate Niches?
- Why Most of the Bloggers Fail at Affiliate Marketing?
- Top 15 High Paying Affiliate Networks
- What is the Difference Between Affiliate Marketing & Google Adsense?
Make Money Online through Affiliate Marketing Programs:
- 35+ High Paying Recurring Affiliate Programs – Lifetime Income
- How to Make Money Online with Hosting Affiliate Program?
- Top 5 Best WordPress Themes Affiliate Programs
- Top 10 WordPress Plugins Affiliate Program
- Top 10 Email Marketing Affiliate Programs to Make Money Online
There are many affiliate programs on the internet that you can promote to your website. But promoting a product that you are not familiar with is not a good idea. You should promote the products based on your experience only. This will help you to build your trust & relationship with your readers.